The Terms and Conditions below govern the sale of products from NATALIJA to ‘you’ the ‘consumer’/‘customer’. Any reference to ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’ is solely referring to NATALIJA. Your use of this website to purchase products indicates an agreement to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
SIGN UP OFFER
*$20 Off Your First Order - Offer applies to both full and sale price styles for first time purchasers only. Please enter code received in email at the checkout to redeem the offer. Offer excludes prior purchases and is not valid with any other promotion or offer.
SPECIAL SALE ITEMS
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds or exchanges on Special Sale items, as these are FINAL SALE. If for some reason, you feel as though the item is faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 3-4 photos of the item(s), along with your order number and we will contact you with any next steps.
Every care has been taken to ensure colours are correct and are a true reflection of their beauty. Please note that there may be some variation in the colour of goods shown on the website due to the limitations of photographic and web processes and we cannot be held responsible for any variations in colour that may arise caused by your browser or computer software.
All prices shown on this website are in Australian dollars (AUD) which includes GST.
We reserve the right to amend prices.
We have chosen to close all our wholesale accounts and sell directly to our customers, shorten our supply chain and move to an on-demand method of manufacturing. In doing so we avoid retail markups and are able to bring customers high quality, responsibly made garments at a lower price point.
Alternative currencies can be viewed by changing the region in the top corner on desktop, and from the left navigation menu on mobile and tablet. We also offer currency views in USD, CAD, GBP and EUR. All payments are billed in AUD. Currency conversions are set by your bank and any further charges in relation to this will be made by your bank.
Shipping/delivery prices are subject to change without notice. All delivery times provided in this website are estimates only provided by delivery agents. NATALIJA will not be held responsible for deliveries that are late, lost or damaged. Customers bear all the risk of loss and damage associated with the order as of the time it has been cleared from our premises.
Learn more about domestic and international shipping here.
Learn more about our return policy here.
The order confirmation created after an online sale together with these Terms and Conditions is the final binding agreement between us and you on the matters stipulated by these Terms and Conditions.
We offer the following payment options: AfterPay (Australia only), PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, AMEX.
AfterPay allows you to complete your purchase now and make equal fortnightly payments. AfterPay customers must; be over 18 years of age, have an Australian residential address and have a debit or credit card. When completing a purchase using AfterPay for the first time you will be charged for your first instalment immediately. If you are an existing AfterPay customer your first instalment will be charged to you 14 days after the date of purchase. Once your purchase is complete a payment schedule will be provided to you.
For more information on AfterPay terms click here. (https://www.afterpay.com.au/terms)
Whilst reasonable steps have been undertaken to ensure that information is free from error, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this website. All information is subject to change without notice. We do not guarantee that this website or third party website will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or third party websites will function as intended or be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE
- As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to this Website is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
- Copyright application by this website is owned by Natalija Pty Ltd.
- Except where necessary for and incidental to personally viewing the Material on this website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no material on this website may be reproduced, stored (for any period of time) in an electronic or other retrieval system, modified, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public, or transmitted, in any form by any process whatsoever, without our written consent.
- We reserve the right to do the following, at any time, without notice: - modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to this website, or any portion of this website, for any reason; - modify or change this website, or any portion of this website, including products offered, prices and any applicable policies; - interrupt the operation of this website, or any portion of this website, as necessary to perform maintenance, error correction or other changes.
- The law applicable to this website and to disputes arising out of this website is the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
Updated: May 2020