NATALIJA has received nods from the likes of Vogue Australia, Harper’s Bazaar, InStyle, Elle, Marie Claire, and Primer AU, and has graced the figures of celebrities such as Hailey Bieber, Jesinta Franklin, Eleanor Pendleton, Anna Heinrich, and so many others.
For latest press highlights see here, and just some of the recent mentions below.
- POPSUGAR - To Promote Size Inclusivity, this Australian Brand Launched A Made-To-Order Silk Collection
- RIISE - Size-Inclusive Brands Reminding Us That You Don't Need TO Sacrifice Style For The Planet
- Vogue Australia
- Business Chicks Australia - Natalija Bouropoulos is creating change with her zero-inventory fashion label
- Green + Simple - How To Avoid Greenwashing, written by Natalija Bouropoulos
- Britt's List - 5 Brands Empowering Women Through Their Supply Chain
- Fashion Journal - A list of growing ethical Australian labels that cater to beyond a size 16
- RUUSH - Meet the two Sydney-based designers who are putting made-to-order fashion first
- Green + Simple - Why Made-to-Order is Sustainable Fashion #Goals
- Primer AU - Is made-to-order the future of fashion?
NATALIJA was also invited to design a bespoke silk eye mask for luxury Australian resort, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley; and a ‘His & Hers’ silk pyjamas for One&Only Hayman Island, as well as a capsule bridal collection for the Viceroy Palm Jumeriah Hotel in Dubai.